Preparing individuals with differences for competitive employment
Opening Fall 2023
The Arc Jacksonville is excited to share our new Career Campus for adults with intellectual and developmental differences!
This 2-4 year program is designed to provide each participant the opportunity to build new skills for job placement success.
- Career Learning & Exploration
- Internships & Work Experience
- College Partnerships for Industry Certifications & Badges
- Transition to Employment Training
- Vocational Rehabilitation Application Guidance
Sign up to receive updates on Career Campus:
Please complete the form below to receive communications regarding enrollment in Career Campus. Fields marked with an * are required.
You will be contacted with more details as soon as they become available.