Since 1965, The Arc Jacksonville has provided programs and services to answer the question of “what’s next?” for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. From living independently and attending college, to earning a paycheck, individuals have opportunities to achieve beyond expectations.
Together, with local businesses, organizations, donors and volunteers, The Arc Jacksonville can continue to help more than 500 individuals take their next step in life.
How to get involved with The Arc Jacksonville
- Mission Series – Attend one of our monthly lunch tours to learn more about The Arc Jacksonville
- Ways to Give – Make a gift to The Arc Jacksonville and invest in the next step
- Membership – Become a member and access reduced legal guardianship fees
- Volunteer – Volunteer individually, or as a group, at all of our locations
- Young Professionals Group – Young professionals network while getting to know the individuals we serve
- Special Events – Attend our special events to get to know us and support our mission
- AmeriCorps – AmeriCorps member provide a year of service as a mentors to individuals throughout our programs
- VISTA – VISTA members serve for a year in capacity building projects to help further our mission
- Our Partners & Sponsors – Business, organizations, foundations and individuals who partner with us