- In partnership with the University of North Florida, The Arc Jacksonville’s On Campus Transition college experience is an innovative postsecondary transition program for students with intellectual disabilities
- The program began in 2006 and is the longest-running program of its kind in the Southeastern U.S.
- Students receive an authentic and inclusive college experience while learning to become independent, responsible, contributing members of society
- The program offers two- and four-year tracks, with a customized program of study for each student
- Students are connected to government resources including Social Security Administration, Division of Vocational Rehabilitation, Agency for Persons with Disabilities, paratransit services and more
- Optional residential programs include on-campus housing at Osprey Fountains for first-year students, or off-campus apartments at Frassati-Newman Hall for upper-level students.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!