Circle of Giving
Monthly Giving Program
You can make a long-lasting, ongoing difference by making a monthly gift of any size.
“Monthly giving is such a great way to support this organization as I know exactly where each dollar goes. I am honored to witness the great programs, housing and staff the monthly giving helps fund and am continually encouraged by the impact on Arc residents. The Arc Jacksonville walks the walk when it comes to inclusion and pushing all individuals to be the best they can be in their community!” – Kelly Kristoff
Your monthly gift is a convenient and affordable way to empower more than 600 individuals with intellectual and developmental differences and make our community more inclusive.
You can easily make your gift online through electronic funds transfer from your checking account or with a credit card. If you prefer to make your monthly gift through the mail, please download and mail in this form.
- You can contribute an amount that makes the most sense for your budget
- You can start, change or cancel your gift at any time
- Gifts can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) with your monthly gift withdrawn directly from your checking/savings account or by credit card
- You can make your gift by credit card or through directly from your checking or savings account
- You will receive a convenient annual giving receipt at the end of the year for tax purposes
- Monthly giving is hassle-free - your donation occurs automatically every month and you can change the amount or cancel anytime
- You make an impact all year long
- Circle of Giving members are recognized on our website
- You receive regular updates on the impact of their gift
- You're the first to know exciting news and about upcoming events
Please contact Sara McMillan at 904.355.0155 or email@example.com
Your gift will be charged to your credit card, or deducted from your checking account, once you submit your first monthly gift and on the same day for the subsequent months.
If you would like your gift to occur on a specific day of the month, please contact Sara McMillan to make your gift over the phone, or complete and mail in this form to:
The Arc Jacksonville
Attn: Circle of Giving
1050 North Davis Street
Jacksonville, FL 32209
“I’m grateful and thankful for the time my brother King Cannon Jr. had with The Arc Jacksonville. He is no longer with us in body but he spent several years at The Arc and really enjoyed it to the utmost. He participated in the Program allowing him to paint without the ability to use his hands. He really had an awesome time at those events that highlighted their paintings. Attending The Arc was a delight for him. So in his memory, I’m grateful to continue to help in this small way.” – Dorthea Gresham
“We are so grateful for The Arc program in Jacksonville. Our granddaughter and her husband are living in the development. We are amazed at all the amenities the facility provides for these young people, helping them to achieve their independence. By giving a monthly donation to The Arc Jacksonville, it may help all of the residents living there as well as our granddaughter. Many thanks for all you do for these young adults.” – Penelope and Eddie Niebruegge
Circle of Giving Members
George and Mary Black
Diana and Ben Davis
Katie and Tom Dumphy
Kathy and Don Gabriel
Bernadette Moran and Frank Rossi
Penelope and Eddie Niebruegge
Marian and Robert Zerbe