Circle of Giving
Monthly Giving Program
You can make a long-lasting, ongoing difference by making a monthly gift of any size.
Your monthly gift is a convenient and affordable way to empower more than 600 individuals with intellectual and developmental differences and make our community more inclusive.
You can easily make your gift online through electronic funds transfer from your checking account or with a credit card. If you prefer to make your monthly gift through the mail, please download and mail in this form.
- You can contribute an amount that makes the most sense for your budget
- You can start, change or cancel your gift at any time
- Gifts can be made by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) with your monthly gift withdrawn directly from your checking/savings account or by credit card
- You can make your gift by credit card or through directly from your checking or savings account
- You will receive a convenient annual giving receipt at the end of the year for tax purposes
- Monthly giving is hassle-free - your donation occurs automatically every month and you can change the amount or cancel anytime
- You make an impact all year long
- Circle of Giving members are recognized in our annual impact report and on our website
- You receive regular updates on the impact of their gift
- You're the first to know exciting news and about upcoming events
Please contact Sara McMillan at 904.355.0155 or email@example.com
Your gift will be charged to your credit card, or deducted from your checking account, once you submit your first monthly gift and on the same day for the subsequent months.
If you would like your gift to occur on a specific day of the month, please contact Sara McMillan to make your gift over the phone, or complete and mail in this form to:
The Arc Jacksonville
Attn: Circle of Giving
1050 North Davis Street
Jacksonville, FL 32209
Circle of Giving Members
George and Mary Black
Katie and Tom Dumphy
Kathy and Don Gabriel
Penelope and Eddie Niebruegge
Marian and Robert Zerbe