Running of the Bulls 5K 2016
The Arc Jacksonville?s 3rd Annual Running of the Bulls 5K, presented by Intuition Ale Works was held on Saturday, December 3, 2016.
- Intuition Ale Works: Jacksonville-based craft brewery and taproom. Located in downtown Jacksonville on Bay Street, Intuition was the presenting sponsor for Running of the Bulls 5K.
- Jacksonville Roller Girls: Ranked 8th in the world,?this roller derby team serve as the bulls for the run and chase participants through Jacksonville.
- Red Fin Group: A?web and graphic design firm located in Springfield. Red Fin Group has designed all of the marketing materials for Running of the Bulls 5K.
- Air Solutions Heating and Cooling Inc.: air conditioning contractors specilizing in residential, commercial and industrial sales and service, installation, repairs, annual maintenance, duct cleaning and much more!
- Baptist Health: providing accessible, quality health care services at a reasonable cost.
- Certified Air Contractors, Inc.: a veteran owned, full service mechanical and HVAC company serving Northeast Florida and South Georgia.
- Foley & Lardner, LLC: a national general practice law firm delivering client-focused service in business law, litigation, intellectual property, regulatory affairs and taxation
- Intuition Able Solutions: a full service third-party administrator for the ABLE industry.
- Julie Bussey with Keller Williams Realty: utilizing the latest technology, market research and business strategies to exceed your expectations to find a home.
- Elaine and Jim Moloney
- Bernadette Moran and Frank Rossi
- Sally and Chris Hazelip
- Phillip DeLisle