Running of the Bulls 5K – Race Information
Thank you for participating in The Arc Jacksonville?s Running of the Bulls 5K! ?
All proceeds benefit The Arc Jacksonville, a nonprofit serving individuals with intellectual and developmental differences to achieve their full potential and to participate in community life.
Below is key information regarding the race. If you have any questions, please contact 1st Place Sports or The Arc Jacksonville at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on Sunday, February 23rd, rain or shine!
Race Packet Pick-up:
- Race packets can be picked up beginning on Friday, February 21st at the 1st Place Sports location selected during registration.
- Race packets can also be picked up on race day at the on-site registration table.
On-site registration begins at 7:30am
Race Start Times:
5K Start: 8:30am | 1K Start: 8:40am
- Complimentary parking for participants is available in Lot X, across from the brewery. Please make sure to tell the lot attendant that you are there for the 5K.
- View parking lot location
What to wear:
- It is highly recommended that you wear your race tee or a white tee.
- The paint will most likely not wash out of clothing. Please dress appropriately.
- Costumes are encouraged!
- You will also receive a red bandanna that we encourage you to wear on your arm, as a headband, etc. to get into the Running of the Bulls spirit.
- During the run:
- You will be playfully chased by our ?Bulls,? the Jacksonville Roller Derby, who will gently ?gore? you with red paint spots.
- If you do not want to be tagged with paint, please pick up a lime green bandana from the registration table. Please tie or pin it to yourself so that it is visible. This will let the bulls know that you do not want to be tagged.
- The after-party will be located inside the Intuition Ale Works Bier Hall. The entrance is on Forsyth St.
- All runners and spectators will receive one complimentary drink ticket. Drink tickets can be used for beer, wine and mimosas for registrants 21+.
- Drink tickets can be picked up before or after the run at the designated table on the corner of Forsyth and A. Phillip Randolph.
- Awards will be presented at approximately 9:30 a.m. at the back Intuition Ale Works
- Post-run celebration will include family-friendly activities and live music
- Light food will be provided from Davoli?s Catering, Miller?s Ale House and Fuzzy?s Taco. All food will be located on Forsyth St. in front of the Intuition Ale Work?s Bier Hall