Virtual Services will be available live twice daily on our normal operating days?through a link to a Zoom meeting. The link will be the same for every service?unless we expand in the future.
- You do not need a Zoom account or app to access the link. However,?downloading the app and creating an account makes the process much easier?after the first time.
- Each activity will be hosted by at least one of our normal ADT staff members with?an additional staff member assisting with the technological and moderating?portion of the programming.
- The supporting staff member will allow clients into the activity from the virtual??waiting room?.
9am-10am:?Announcements, welcome and morning guided activity, such as
exercise, stretching, meditation, etc.
1pm-2pm:?Interactive, peer-to-peer, facilitated activity, education and discussion,
such as community exploration, crafting, social skills, etc.
Join The Arc Jacksonville’s Day Programs Facebook group to stay up-to-date with what’s going on, materials that might be used for virtual activities, links to previously delivered activity packets and announcements about?topics.
To access the Facebook Group:?
- Login to Facebook.?You can click here for a direct link to the Facebook Group
- In the search bar, search The Arc Jacksonville and click on The Arc??Jacksonville’s page.
- Select Groups and click Join next to the group named Day Programs.
- Once you are added to the group, you can see the information on the page.