Find new cadets for your workforce
February 7, 2019 | 8:30am – 1:30pm
The Schultz Center, 4019 Boulevard Center Dr., 32207
Help students discover their skills at Job-a-Palooza!
Each company will set up a workstation, highlighting a job task that a potential?employee would need to complete. Students, ages 14-21, will practice the task and?then compete against others.
Youth will rotate through workstations, judged on how quickly and thoroughly?they can complete your task. Each company can expect to have approximately 20?individuals visit their station.
What to Bring
- Employees for the workstation and tasks
- All necessary materials for your job tasks for approximately 20 individuals to complete
Benefits and Recognition
- Inclusion in media alerts and press releases, listed as a partner in The Arc Jacksonville?s e-newsletter (distribution of 5,500+) and mentioned on social media before/during/after event.
- Align with your corporate social responsibility goals
- Provide a fun-filled day for employee team-building!
- Recognition in the community as a leader for people with disabilities.
For more information/questions
Susan Hamilton, Vice President, Employment
email@example.com | 904.355.0155
Interested in participating?
If your company is interested in participating in The Arc Jacksonville’s Job-a-Palooza, please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.